Physicians Experience at New West Physicians
We invite you to join our team of talented, hard working physicians at New West Physicians. New West Physicians is a primary care organization which has steadily grown since 1994, and now encompasses 18 offices and 100 providers in the Denver Metro area.
Look to us for:
- Physician Owned - We are independent of hospitals and health plans and are able to
make patient and provider centered decisions
- High quality colleagues who share an innovative spirit and dedication to high quality, high efficiency healthcare
- Sophisticated infrastructure necessary for effective Population Health Management
- Extensive management services allow for physicians to spend the majority of their time caring for patients, unburdened from the endless business requirements of running a practice
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
We care for 200,000 patients in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. New West Physicians was named the 2015 American Medical Group Association'sshared decision making(AMGA) Acclaim Award recipient, a recognition bestowed annually on a medical provider that is deemed a premier role model for other healthcare delivery organizations nationwide. All practice sites are PCMH Level 3 accredited and all eligible physicians have achieved NCQA recognition for Diabetes and Heart/Stroke care. In 2013, New West Physicians was named and received the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Best Practice of the Year Award by the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians Foundation. To learn more, click here.
We encourage our patients to take advantage of the value offered by our Diabetes and Nutrition Center, Clinical Research Center, Vascular and Cardiology Program, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology Services, and our Behavioral Health Center. We discuss the importance of patient education and Hospitalists - North and South Teams. In order to learn more, please review our Services, Our Providers or the Location of our Practice Sites.
To speak with our CEO, Ruth Benton, call (303) 763-4900. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Current practices with Physician openings
If you are interested in sharing your professional background with us, you can Upload Your CV for consideration for future openings.